Why You Need a Power Station?
- Renewable Green Resource: BZIEWO TG200 portable power stations can be charged in 3 ways, the solar panel provides renewable resources and support car cigarette socket charging when you are not at home.
- Massive Capacity Battery: Assuming you fully charged the battery before a predicted weather event a portable power station could give you hours of electricity to run a small appliance(≤200W), such as table lights, tablet, mini fans and so on.
- 3 Modes LED Flashlight: TG200 provides your different reading mode, the fast flash mode for warning, and SOS mode for an emergency. What a considerate emergency list when an outage or during unusual weather such as storms, snow, fire seasons, etc.(Make sure press POWER and DC/ USB button, Then press "Light" button)
- Camping Helper: Not only will it give you a great place to charge all your gear, but it can provide you with some sense of security at home and on the trail when some power is in short supply.
BIZEWO TG200 Portable Power Station
- The BIZEWO power station features 1-AC outlet , 1-USB-3.0 port, 2-USB ports and 1-standard DC 12V port. every device can calculate the uptime.
- Portable & Lightweight: Reilable handle can be tucked away in a vehicle, camper, or trailer until you need it most.
- Green Sources: Solar panels provide power to the power station if there is good sun and no obstructions.
- TG200 supplies power to LED flashlights and mobile phones for hours when an outage.
- DC input 15V⎓2A
- DC output 9-12V⎓10A
- USB-A Output 5V⎓2.4A
- AC Output 110V, 200W
- LED flashlights 3W
- Capacity 250Wh/ 67560mAh
Q: Does the portable power station automatically turn off when it is not used for a long time?
A: The default setting of the product is that it will not turn off automatically. Press the power button then immediately the product will automatically turn off when not in use for a long time.
Q: How to caculate the device time when using the power station?
A: BIZEWO Power Station Working Time= 250Wh * 0.9 / device's operating power
For example: assuming the device's power consumption is 30W,the working time is 250Wh * 0.9 / 30W = 7.5 hours